Bilfinger Industrial Services can provide a comprehensive mechanical pipework fabrication and installation capability, including equipment installation.
- Mechanical equipment installation including reactors, vessels, columns and exchangers
- The erection and testing of piping systems and associated line items
- Welding of pipe systems including carbon, stainless and exotic materials
- Installation of pipe support and piping specials
- The installation and testing of process equipment (pressure systems and rotating equipment)
- Repair of pressure containment systems
- Rigging, slinging and heavy lifting of equipment
- Inspection and testing services including NDT and Hydrostatic
We have the capability and experience to provide the necessary QA weld packs, coordinating NDT activities/ testing/ registered lines etc. All NDT procedures for Radiography, Ultrasonic, Magnetic Particle and Liquid Penetration will be qualified for customer approval.
Bilfinger has the capability to test pipe sections by hydrostatic tests, including filling, testing, dewatering, drying, purging and final cleaning of the pipe sections and can provide all equipment, personnel and services required to conduct the testing activities.
Off-site fabrication operations will be supported by Bilfinger Industrial Services fabrication workshops in Northwich and Stallingborough; facilities that can provide pipework and steelwork fabrications, complete with testing, coating services and pre-assembled units.
Our workshops provides fabrication and testing of mechanical process equipment and through our PED registration, we are able to support the registration of pressurised systems under the most recent draft of this legislation.
Services available include manufacture and repair capability in both carbon steel and exotic materials including pipework fabrication, pressure and non pressure vessels, large bore ducting, general fabrication, structural steelwork and supports.