Electrical & Instrumentation
Bilfinger Industrial Services has been delivering substantial electrical control and instrumentation projects for a range of blue chip customers for many years and can demonstrate experience in providing project delivery across all plant areas in support of; planned preventative maintenance, shutdowns and breakdowns.
We are able to provide CompEx/ATEX Electricians and Instrumentation Technicians who have experience in refurbishment/upgrades to distribution boards/MCCs, pre-start commissioning phasing/rotation checks, project work including both LV/HV (jointing up to 33kV) replacement and system commissioning.
- MV and LV distribution system
- Hazardous area system and equipment installation
- Electrical asset management
- Electrical safety consultancy and compliance audits to the Electricity At Work Regulations 1989
- Process control and automation system design including Fieldbus Control Technology, DCS systems and PLC systems
- Complete instrumentation system design and installation
- Hazardous area system and equipment design and installation
- Critical Trip system and SIL level assessment
- Fire detection system specification