Combined Services is Bilfinger Industrial Services UK's unique multi-service solution for the process, power and petrochemical sectors. Integrated within customer organisations, Combined Services provides the full range of engineering and associated services under a single contract framework, with commercial terms directly linked to cost and performance improvements agreed with each customer.
- Total Asset Management - All your plant assets managed and maintained by relevant specialists.
- Maintenance Management and Planning - A proactive approach that keeps plant up and running with minimum downtime.
- Plant Shutdowns and Overhauls - Streamlined processes and specialist expertise that get the work done on time and on budget.
- Plant Modification and Commissioning - Technical and practical input to improve performance and increase capacity.
- Full Service Maintenance and Installation - Comprehensive services covering the full range of trades.
- Life Cycle Maintenance Services - Support to ensure you get optimum performance from each asset for its lifetime. Design and Build A full service from design to commissioning.
The Multi Service Solution
With the Combined Services offering, we deliver maintenance and capital investment support to industrial customers looking to benefit from the scale and ongoing performance benefits provided by combining multiple trade disciplines under a single contract and a single profit centre.
Benefits of the Multi Service Solution
- Fewer customer resources needed for co-ordination and administration
- Economies of scale/ A leaner, integrated approach
- More efficient use of equipment: Removes duplication and waste of effort within both organisations
- Flexible commercial terms linked to performance
- Clearly defined accountabilities and performance measures
- Transparency of costs across work packages
- Greater confidence in design for construction, removing costs of rework
- Coordinated planning ensures that both parties are working to the same goals
- Aligned drivers supporting a high performance culture
- A supplier genuinely responsive to customer needs, large enough to maintain best practice for all trades
- Standardised HSEQ system and performance measures across all trades, under one Combined Management System
Whatever the scale of operation and specific services you need, we tailor our offering accordingly. A starting point for many customers is to contract with us for specific maintenance work. Through this, we learn about the business, and can then work with customer teams to identify opportunities to add value on a wider scale. This joint strategy approach leads to a real understanding of customer needs and enables us to deliver ongoing benefits that directly help you meet business goals.
For many of our customers, a key driver in choosing Bilfinger Industrial Services UK Ltd is our experience in the delivery and management of change at all levels. Through consultation, we agree a structured plan for change. We then work closely with your people, communicating clearly at all levels so everyone understands what is happening, what the benefits are, and how they as individuals fit in. This careful approach contributes to the streamlined integration of both sets of teams, and ensures all involved are working towards shared success.
Improving Your Competitiveness
The Combined Services offering contributes to improved customer competitiveness, because we design our contracts with commercial terms that link directly to key customer business drivers. These drivers are based around success in reducing costs and improving performance, across the supply chain. Interactive performance management means you know exactly how we are performing against the agreed parameters.
Work with Bilfinger Industrial Services UK Ltd on a Combined Services contract, and you get a skilled and experienced on-site team backed up by the wider expertise of a company continuously working on large industrial sites across the UK. Integrated closely with your teams, we listen, we learn, and we work together towards shared success objectives. As a result, you see measurable improvements in performance and substantiated cost savings, whilst freeing up your own resources to focus on your core business priorities.
- Total Asset Management
- Maintenance Management and Planning
- Plant Shutdowns and Overhauls
- Plant Modification and Commissioning
- Full Service Maintenance and Installation
- Life Cycle Maintenance Services
- Design and Build
Covering the following fields
- Engineering and Design
- Mechanical and Electrical Engineering
- Control & Instrumentation
- Access Solutions
- Asbestos Management and Removal
- Industrial Painting & Specialist Coating
- Pressure Systems Supply and Maintenance