Bilfinger Industrial Services UK Ltd provides a comprehensive EPC service to the process, petrochemical, manufacturing and energy sectors across the UK. Starting with engineering, definition and design, we can take you through planning and construction and on to final commissioning.
Bilfinger provides a comprehensive EPC service for contracts between £10k and £20m, working on both individual projects and annual site capital programmes. In addition to supplying the full range of technical services, we can take on all project co-ordination and management, freeing you from the need to dedicate your own resources to the project.
Engineering consultancy to assist with feasibility studies
FEED package development
Multidisciplinary detailed design and procurement specification development
Developing project schedules, balancing cost, duration and business risk
Budget development and control, including procurement services
Safety management including CDM application for the entire scope of work
In-house Knowledge and Capacity
You have direct access to expert advice at every stage. Our managers have the technical knowledge to advise at consulting level in their own discipline plus access to the wider expertise within Bilfinger. This in-house expertise covers the full range of design, engineering, construction and project management specialities.
We also have our own highly-skilled trade teams providing complementary services including MEI (mechanical, electrical & instrumentation) and SIP (scaffolding, insulation and painting). In addition, we can reach into other Bilfinger Group companies to provide a range of further capabilities and expertise.
The Comprehensive EPC Solution
Whether you are looking for new build, refurbishment to increase capacity, upgrade technology or introduce new production facilities, our qualified and expert workforce will design and deliver the right solutions every step of the way.
Using cost, quality, safety and planning systems, our service delivery includes seven core elements:
- A 'brother's keeper' health and safety culture.
- A high degree of technical knowledge plus solid engineering expertise
- Fit-for-purpose procedures that focus on delivery and don't create unnecessary costs - Effective task and resource management
- Tight cost controls
- A firm commitment to on-time delivery without compromise on quality
- Robust change control procedures.
As a result, you get the right things done, by the right people, at the right time, for the right cost.
Work with Bilfinger Industrial Services UK Ltd, and you work with people committed to the successful delivery of your investment project or programme. We bring transparency and accountability to the outsourcing process, and our strong track record means you can be confident your new asset will be ready and available for operations on the day agreed - with no cost surprises.
- Developing Worklist Definition & TechnicalSpecifications
- Worklist Planning For All Required Resources
- Developing Project Schedules: Cost, Duration& Risk
- Budget Development & Control
- Safe Systems of Work
- Resource Sourcing & Management
- Performance Reviews & KPI Development
Covering the following fields
- Project Management
- Resource and Sub-contractor Management
- Regulatory Approvals
- Testing and Commissioning