Engineering & Design
The Engineering and Design team provide professional engineering, engineering design and project management, to process, power and petrochemical customers within the UK.
Services and customer benefits are delivered in support of the following activities:
- Execution of capital investment projects valued at up to £10m. Bilfinger Industrial Services are specialists in executing investments safely and productively to extend asset life, increase plant capacity, improve manufacturing efficiency or to enable new products to be introduced.
- Provision of professional engineering services to support day-to-day manufacturing. An example of which is our structural engineers providing inspection surveys of pipe bridge structures with recommendations for maintenance and future inspection frequencies.
- Managing a multi-project portfolio of small project tasks from outline specification to completion and handover to operating teams. The engineering breadth of competence and our ability to execute from outline specification to on-site installation with minimal customer engagement provides cost, time and risk reduction benefits to our customers.
Bilfinger Industrial Services employs engineers with manufacturing experience and understanding of production risk management.
Supporting Business Performance
- Bilfinger Industrial Services has a track record of improving capital productivity for delivery of complex cut and carve projects.
- The experience and focus of the engineering services business enables customers to secure all of their minor project and manufacturing support needs through one suppler.
- Customer resources can focus on business capital planning, confident in the knowledge that multi-project portfolios will be managed and controlled to meet customer objectives.
- Bilfinger Industrial Services can deliver the solutions we design thereby reducing customer risk and interface costs, differentiating ourselves from engineering design companies.
- Our focus is in manufacturing support which is where our expertise has developed. We have the skills for early engagement and the capability to execute alongside operating teams.
- Civil & Structural
- Building Services
- Pipelines and Infrastructure
- Instrumentation and Process Control
- Management of EPCm Services
- Estimating and Cost Control
- Scheduling and Progress Control
- Quality and Safety Assurance
- Commissioning Management and Assistance
- Program Management